Make it to Interview
Do you want help to improve your confidence for interviews and feel more prepared? If so then this training and support could be just the thing for you. The course is designed to give you the support and confidence you need to be successful at interview to get a job.
Make it to interview covers:
- Preparing for employment
- Interview skills and techniques
- How to plan and prepare for interviews
- Formats for interviews
- Tailoring your applications to each role
- Confidence building
- Personal presentation
- Practice face to face Interview with actual Employers * with feedback
- Each participant will have dedicated support and access to a mentor for the duration of the workshops and afterwards if required One-to-one guidance and advice to formulate a tailored personal action plan
NB * Interview will not necessarily lead to a job.
This programme runs in short sessions including 1 to 1 guidance over 15 hours.
This programme is currently available to anyone on JSA/ESA, over 19 and looking to return to work or get their first job.